It's crucial to pay attention to your thoughts and to let go of those that are damaging and limiting. You need to replace them with ideas of Truth – ideas about the higher powers love and blessings that are available for you. It's crucial for you to release ideas that don't serve you.
Spiritual cleansing is a process utilized in psychic readings to dispel damaging energy. A lot of people feel that negative energy surrounds us and it responsible for a lot of difficult things that occur within our lives and psychic reading or tarot reading may help.
An aura is a subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds an individual or an object. It's similar to a halo you may see in a religious painting. If you practice meditation and are acquainted with chakras, you likely know how a clean aura may have an impact on your life.
To a lot of individuals, an aura cleansing may be sensed around individuals who are having a really difficult time and are surrounded by negativity. If these individuals don't take the time to cleanse their aura, other people might offer to do it for them.
Spiritual cleansing practices deviate greatly. What a few individuals believe is a spiritual cleansing might be considered gibberish by another. Believing in spiritual cleansing is half the battle in achieving it.
How spectral cleansing is accomplished:
There are many ways in which to utilize spiritual cleansing to cleanse an aura. A lot of individuals will utilize the help of a spiritual guide or teacher. Others will seek out the help of a close acquaintance or confidant. While strategies vary, the same ending is what is desired.
Here are a few tips to help you utilize spiritual cleansing to cleanse an aura of another individual.
1. Organize the room. Many feel this is the most crucial part of the aura spiritual cleaning procedure. Clean the room, sweep the floor, and smear or fume the room with sage to locate the positive vibration.
2. Meditate and check your chakras prior to your friend or loved one arriving for the spiritual cleansing. It's best to be a positive as you are able to be before you start the aura-cleansing project.
3. When they arrive, have them lie down and unwind. Have your acquaintance close their eyes and start to breathe in and breathe out rhythmically. Ask your friend to remain centered and not to talk during the cleansing.
4. Start the cleansing by holding your hands about 6 inches from your friend's body. Open yourself to his aura and energy. Beginning at the very top, work your way down to the feet. Remember any places that appears cold or hot, or that you sense an issue with. Have your acquaintance roll over and repeat.
5. When you've finished with this part of the aura spiritual cleansing, utilize your hands to fluff up the aura. This process is similar to how you would fluff up someone's hair. Do this step without touching your friend's body.
6. Now, beginning at that the head of the body, visualize wiping off the damaging energy. Shake your hands as though they're wet and you don't have a towel. This will help remove the damaging energy that might cling to you.
7. Go back to the head once more and start locating the hot and cold areas from earlier. If it feels hot, then attempt to project coolness and the other way around. Once complete, wipe your acquaintance down again and shake your hands as frequently as you feel you need to. It does no good cleanse another's aura, only to need a further spiritual cleansing yourself.
8. Talk to your acquaintance. Advise them to speak with a physician if you feel the hot and cold areas had something to do with your friend's health.
9. After your acquaintance leaves, be sure to cleanse the room once more and your own aura as well, to remove and trace of negativity.
Spiritual Cleansing Bath
The minerals in a spiritual cleansing bath will serve to pull the toxins out of the body and bring them to the surface of the skin, where they'll be washed off. A spiritual cleansing bath will boost detoxification, leaving you feeling scrubbed clean, and your skin feeling silky soft.
2 cups baking soda
1 cup sea salt
1 cup Epsom salts
A few drops of food coloring of your choice
Glass or plastic container with a sealed lid or zip-seal bags
A couple of drops of essential oil of your choice
1. Mix the baking soda, sea salt and Epsom salts in a big mixing bowl, stirring till they're completely blended.
2. Stir in food coloring a couple of drops at a time till you get the color you wish. You may mix the colors if you want a color such as purple, lavender or lime.
3. Store the spiritual cleansing bath mixture in a plastic or glass container or zip-seal bag. The mix will keep indefinitely if it's stored in a sealed container.
4. Use about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of spiritual cleansing bath mixture in every bath. When the tub is filling, add 2 tbsp. of glycerin to make your skin silky and a couple of drops of you favorite scented essential oil.
If the spiritual cleansing bath mixture builds lumps, just break them apart with your fingers.
Avoid hot baths and salt baths if you're diabetic, have high blood pressure or heart trouble.